Referrals Telephone number
0113 246 0401
We are in the process of re-designing our website.
2014 marks the 20th Anniversary of the launch of HALT and the work we do in supporting victims of domestic abuse in Leeds. As part of ’20 Years of HALT’ celebrations, we are arranging a fundraising Fire Walk on Friday 13th June 2014 at the Original Oak, Headingley.
Although we launched the event on April 1st – we are definitely no fools.
Do we love what we do? Definitely!
Are we proud to work for HALT and committed to the future and ongoing success of our work with victims of domestic abuse? Absolutely!
Are we mad? Probably
Fancy joining us? If you would like to join us and do the Fire Walk contact the Events Team via email at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can sponsor the staff team at: www.justgiving.com/halt-domestic-violence
Please also join us on the night at the Original Oak, Headingley – Friday 13th June 2014 – from 7pm onwards. The Fire Walk will take place at around 9pm.
Follow us on Twitter @HALTDV
We offer support, advice and information on the following:
- Support at Court
- Calling the Police and prosecuting abusers
- Individual protection (injunctions)
- Remaining safe in your own home
- Issues regarding children and finances
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Access to solicitors
- Referrals to other organisations
- Advice around what to do if you are being forced into a marriage against your will
To view our older website please view the Halt Domestic Violence Legacy Website.